When you think delicious Italian Cuisine, one of the first dishes that comes to mind is the fantastic lasagna recipe. Whether you are throwing a nice party, cooking a meal for two or ordering wholesome food at a bistro, Lasagna is the perfect entrée liked by everyone. The delicious melted cheese, combined with vegetables is not just tasty but also nutritious.
Although making lasagna is an art and requires considerable preparation, the final outcome is mouthwatering and worth all the effort.
Follow these simple steps to make a hearty lasagna for two. Of course, you can tweak and modify according to your taste and preferences:
- Buy lasagna noodles (whole wheat if you want to go healthy), raw spinach and marinara (pasta sauce).
- Add a bit of eggless lasagna puree (available at a vegan store) in a mixing bowl and add some parmesan cheese and cottage cheese to give it a creamy texture.
- Cook the lasagna noodles till al dente
- Take a baking dish and grease it well with oil or butter
- Spread some lasagna noodles across the dish and pat it down
- Layer the noodles with some spinach
- On top of the spinach, add another layer of noodles
- Add the cheese and puree mixture on top of it
- Add the remaining spinach
- Top it all off with the remainder of the noodles. Cover all the layers with marinara sauce and grated parmesan/mozzarella cheese
- Cover the dish with foil which is secured firmly over the edges
- Pre heat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bake it for little more than an hour. If required, you may bake it for some more time to get the texture and consistency you want
If you want to make marinara sauce at home, it is an easy mixture of tomatoes, carrots, celery and garlic or just pick up a can from your neighborhood grocery store. The best part of lasagna is that there is no standardization. You can substitute the spinach with other vegetables like zucchini or replace parmesan cheese with some other cheese.
Been to New York city? It is one of the busiest cities in the world. The home of Wall Street, investment bankers, advertisers, theatre artists and of course who can forget those Indian restaurants with yummy food. Looking at a yellow pages listing of False Arrest Lawyer New York City, you better make friends with one before you need one. You never know when you could get arrested wrongly in a big city like NYC. If you have been arrested wrongly, then you may want to sue NYPD.